from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Including financial data of the parent and all subsidiary companies.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of consolidate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Made solid, hard, or compact; united; joined; solidified.
- Having a small surface in proportion to bulk, as in the cactus.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Made solid, hard, or compact; united.
- In botany, same as adnate.
- See extract, and consolidation locomotive, under consolidation.
- Consolidated annuities. See consols.
- Consolidated threes. See consols.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. joined together into a whole
- adj. forming a solid mass
Sorry, no etymologies found.