from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Crowded to capacity: a packed theater.
- adj. Compressed: ground covered with wet, heavily packed leaves.
- adj. Informal Filled with. Often used in combination: a thrill-packed television series.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of pack.
- adj. Put into a package.
- adj. Filled with a large number or large quantity of something.
- adj. Filled to capacity with people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Same as jammed.
- adj. Crowded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. filled to capacity
- adj. pressed together or compressed
Sorry, no etymologies found.