from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To enact again: reenact a law.
- transitive v. To perform again: reenact the first two scenes.
- transitive v. To go through a second time: reenacted the events leading up to the accident.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To enact again.
- v. To recreate an event, especially a historical battle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To enact again.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To enact again, as a law.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. act out; represent or perform as if in a play
- v. enact or perform again
- v. enact again
re- + enact (Wiktionary)