from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To provide with a new structure: The parks commission has been reconstituted.
- transitive v. To bring (a liquid in concentrated or powder form) to normal strength by adding water.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to construct something anew, or in a different manner
- v. to add liquid to a concentrated or dehydrated food to return it to its original consistency
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To constitute anew; furnish again with a constitution, whether the original or a different one.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. construct or form anew or provide with a new structure
Sorry, no etymologies found.