from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To do over again.
- transitive v. To redecorate: redo the walls in blue.
- n. An act or instance of doing something again.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To do again.
- n. A repeated action; a doing again, refurbishment, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To do over again.
- n. A trade-name for crystalline calcium hyposulphite (formerly called hydrosulphite), CaS2O4, used, along with calcium hydroxid, in sugar-refining.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. do over, as of (part of) a house
- v. make new
re- + do (Wiktionary)