from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. quarter (of a year)
- abbr. Games queen
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The seventeenth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet.
- n. IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for glutamine
- n. The seventeenth letter of the English alphabet, called cue and written in the Latin script.
- n. The ordinal number seventeenth, derived from this letter of the English alphabet, called cue and written in the Latin script.
- abbr. question or questions
- abbr. quarter
- abbr. the supposed common source of the Gospels of Mark and Luke (from German Quelle, source)
- abbr. the Q factor in electronics
- abbr. quasar
- abbr. qualified
- abbr. American Library Association Abbreviation for quarto, book size (25-30cm).
- abbr. queen
- proper n. The pseudonym of Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch
Sorry, no etymologies found.