from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a people inhabiting southeast Ghana, southern Togo, and southern Benin.
- n. The Gbe language of the Ewe people.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. An ethnic group who inhabit southeastern Ghana, Togo, and Benin.
- proper n. The Niger-Congo language, belonging to the Gbe family, spoken by these people.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Ewe people or language.
Sorry, no etymologies found.