from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To organize again or anew.
- intransitive v. To undergo or effect changes in organization.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to organize something again, or in a different manner
- v. to undergo a reorganization
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To organize again or anew.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To organize anew; bring again into an organized state: as, to reorganize a society or an army. Also spelled reorganise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. organize anew, as after a setback
- v. organize anew
re- + organize (Wiktionary)