from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To destroy the organization, systematic arrangement, or unity of.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make less organized; to reduce to chaos.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To destroy the organic structure or regular system of (a government, a society, a party, etc.); to break up (what is organized); to throw into utter disorder; to disarrange.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To destroy the organization, systematic arrangement, or orderly connection of the parts of; throw into confusion or disorder.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. remove the organization from
From French désorganiser (Wiktionary)