from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To darken with or as if with clouds; obscure: a development that beclouds the real issues.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. cause to become obscure or muddled
- v. cover or surround with clouds
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To cause obscurity or dimness to; to dim; to cloud.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To overcloud; obscure; dim.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make less visible or unclear
From be- + cloud. (Wiktionary)