from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to settle in a different place
- v. to force someone to settle in a different place
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To settle again.
- intransitive v. To settle again, or a second time.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To settle again; specifically, to install again, as a minister in a parish.
- To become settled again; specifically, to be installed a second time or anew in a parish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. settle in a new place
Sorry, no etymologies found.