from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of organize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. Same as organize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
- v. cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- v. arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- v. form or join a union
- v. create (as an entity)
- v. bring order and organization to
Sorry, no etymologies found.