from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Something that has been printed again, especially:
- n. A new printing that is identical to an original; a reimpression.
- n. A separately printed excerpt; an offprint.
- n. A facsimile of a postage stamp printed after the original issue of the stamp has been discontinued.
- transitive v. To make a new copy or edition of; print again.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A book, pamphlet or other printed matter that has been published once before but is now being released again.
- v. To publish (something) that has been published before.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To print again; to print a second or a new edition of.
- transitive v. To renew the impression of.
- n. A second or a new impression or edition of any printed work; specifically, the publication in one country of a work previously published in another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To print again; print a second or any new edition of.
- To renew the impression of.
- n. A second or a new impression or edition of any printed work; reimpression.
- n. In printing, printed matter taken from some other publication for reproduction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication
- n. a publication (such as a book) that is reprinted without changes or editing and offered again for sale
- v. print anew
re- + print (verb) (Wiktionary)