from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To print incorrectly.
- n. An error in printing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An accidental mistake in print.
- v. To make a misprint.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To print wrongly; to make a mistake in printing.
- n. A mistake in printing; a deviation from the copy. Misprints are sometimes noted and corrected in a list of corrigenda distributed with a book.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make an error in printing (something); print wrong.
- n. A mistake in printing; a typographical error.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. print incorrectly
- n. a mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind
mis- + print (Wiktionary)