from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make a summary or make a summary of.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To prepare a summary of something
- v. To give a recapitulation of the salient facts; to recapitulate or review
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To comprise in, or reduce to, a summary; to present briefly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make a summary or abstract of; reduce to or express in a summary; state or represent briefly. Also spelled summarise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give a summary (of)
- v. be a summary of
From English summary + -ize. (Wiktionary)