from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To relate or tell again or in a different form.
- transitive v. To count again.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To tell again, to paraphrase, to tell something one has read or heard.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To tell again.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To tell again.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make into fiction
- v. render verbally,
- v. to say, state, or perform again
Sorry, no etymologies found.