from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the Roman numeral 50.
- abbr. lambert
- abbr. large
- abbr. left
- abbr. low
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The statistic for the number of losses by a team or player limited by some criteria (e.g. this season, at home, on turf)
- n. Alternative spelling of el (elevated train).
- abbr. Libertarian.
- n. The twelfth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet.
- n. Symbol for liter or litre.
- n. Symbol for the Roman numeral 50; Previous XLIX 49, Next LI 51
- n. IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for leucine
- n. The twelfth letter of the English alphabet, called el and written in the Latin script.
- n. The ordinal number twelfth, derived from this letter of the English alphabet, called el and written in the Latin script.
Sorry, no etymologies found.