from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who is 60 years old or between the ages of 60 and 70.
- adj. Being 60 years old or between the ages of 60 and 70.
- adj. Of or relating to a sexagenarian.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Being between the age of 60 and 69, inclusive. In one's seventh decade.
- n. A person who is 60 years old or between the ages of 60 and 69.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person who is sixty years old.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Sixty years old; sexagenary.
- n. A person sixty years of age, or between sixty and seventy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone whose age is in the sixties
- adj. being from 60 to 69 years old
From Latin sexāgēnārius, sexagenary; see sexagenary.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin sexaginta ("sixty") (Wiktionary)