from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number immediately following twenty-three and preceding twenty-five.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Four more than twenty: a cardinal numeral.
- n. The number made up of four and twenty.
- n. A symbol representing this number, as 24, XXIV, or xxiv.
- n. plural In printing:
- n. A form of composed type or plates containing twenty-four pages properly arranged for printing and folding in consecutive order.
- n. A sheet of paper printed from a form arranged as above described.
- n. A book made up of sections of twenty-four pages.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being four more than twenty
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-three and one
Sorry, no etymologies found.