from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of teen.
- n. The numbers between thirteen and nineteen.
- n. The time of life between thirteen and nineteen years old.
- n. The second decade of a century: the 1910s, 2010s, etc. The oneties, the tens.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. The years of one's age having the termination -teen, beginning with thirteen and ending with nineteen.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- The numbers whose names have the termination -teen; especially, the years of one's age included within these numbers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the time of life between the ages of 12 and 20
- n. all the numbers that end in -teen
The final syllable of the numbers from thirteen to nineteen. More at teen. (Wiktionary)