Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- The numbers whose names have the termination -teen; especially, the years of one's age included within these numbers. These years begin with thirteen and end with nineteen, and during this period a person is said to be in his or her teens.
- n. Plural form of teen.
- n. The numbers between thirteen and nineteen.
- n. The time of life between thirteen and nineteen years old.
- n. The second decade of a century: the 1910s, 2010s, etc. The oneties, the tens.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The years of one's age having the termination
-teen, beginning with thirteen and ending with nineteen.
- n. the time of life between the ages of 12 and 20
- n. all the numbers that end in -teen
- The final syllable of the numbers from thirteen to nineteen. More at teen. (Wiktionary)
“The whole idea of sensitivity in teens is manufactured delusions as part of our (i'm 19 and just leaving teenagehood) hormonal need to be the literal opposite of how adults percieve us.”
“Also, the number of cases of genital herpes has increased in teens and young adults in the late 1980s and early 1990s.”
“Reilly, who converted to Islam in his mid-teens, is thought to have met British-based Muslim radicals in Internet cafes near his council home in Plymouth, which he shared with his mother.”
“So the point of the story is that sex education (all forms) works to reduce sexual activity in teens more than it does in teens who have not had sexual education.”
“The recent violent attack against a homeless Oregonian that resulted in the arrest of three Milwaukee area teens is part of a growing trend of violence perpetrated against people who are homeless.”
“Study: Pot, painkiller use up, meth use down in teens”
“Study: Pot, painkiller use up, meth use down in teens - USATODAY. com”
“My colleague Anne Quirk talks about the "Steve and Daphne Show" she witnessed one year at a Best Books for Young Adults committee, where, as dutifully supplied by a committee member, opinions from these two teens from a single high school library seemed to be providing the pivotal swing vote.”
“As the Morton family struggles to cut spending — as well as find financing — the whole family, which includes two teens, is feeling the pinch.”
““Teens can get involved with risky behavior, or the other challenge with teens is that they take on more and more adult responsibility,” Thompson said.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘teens’.
A list of things that you are not allowed to question in public.
Looking for tweets for teens.