from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Bereft of love or one's lover.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Being lorn by love.
- adj. Unloved, bereft of love.
- adj. Rent and reived of and/or by love.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Forsaken by one's love.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Forsaken by one's love; forlorn, pining, or suffering from love.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unhappy in love; suffering from unrequited love
love + lorn (Wiktionary)