from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Excessively submissive or devoted to one's wife.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Overly devoted or submissive to one's wife.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Excessively fond of, or submissive to, a wife; being a dependent husband.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Excessively or foolishly fond of a wife; doting on a wife.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. foolishly fond of or submissive to your wife
From Latin uxōrius, from uxor, wife.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Latin uxorius "of or pertaining to a wife" from uxor "wife" (Wiktionary)