from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To sell again.
- transitive v. To sell (a product or service) to the public or to an end user, especially as an authorized dealer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To sell again.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To sell again; to sell what has been bought or sold; to retail.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To sell again; sell, as what has been recently bought.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. sell (something) again after having bought it
Sorry, no etymologies found.