from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To state again or in a new form. See Synonyms at repeat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to state again (without changing)
- v. to state differently; to rephrase syn.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To state anew.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To state again: as, to restate a charge.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. to say, state, or perform again
Sorry, no etymologies found.