from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Based on or consisting chiefly or exclusively of semiconducting materials, components, and related devices.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, related to, or having the electromagnetic, thermodynamic or structural properties of a solid
- adj. based upon semiconductors
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. consisting of semiconductor materials and components and related devices
- adj. characteristic of or relating to the physical properties of solid materials especially electromagnetic or thermodynamic or structural properties of crystalline solids
Sorry, no etymologies found.