from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to low temperatures.
- adj. Requiring or suitable to cryogenic storage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or performed at low temperatures
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Producing cold; especially, noting an apparatus or a laboratory for experimenting at the extreme low temperatures which may be produced by the evaporation of liquefied ethylene, air, oxygen, or hydrogen.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to very low temperatures
cryo- + -genic (Wiktionary)