from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To place in or come into mutual relationship.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To form relationships between multiple things
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To bring into reciprocal relation; connect intimately.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be in a relationship with
- v. place into a mutual relationship
Sorry, no etymologies found.