from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To alter the makeup or pattern of: "serious efforts to restructure third world debt” ( Felix Rohatyn).
- transitive v. To make a basic change in (an organization or a system, for example).
- intransitive v. To alter the structure of something.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To change the organization of.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. construct or form anew or provide with a new structure
Sorry, no etymologies found.