from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of downsize.
- n. An act in which a company downsizes or is downsized
- n. miniaturization
- n. Reducing engine's capacity at same power or increasing engine's power without increasing capacity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the reduction of expeditures and personnel in order to become financial stable; -- of businesses.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the reduction of expenditures in order to become financially stable
Sorry, no etymologies found.