from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a second, or subsequent adjustment
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A second adjustment; a new or different adjustment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of readjusting, or the state of being readjusted.
- n. Specifically, in United States politics, the political schemes of the Readjusters.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of adjusting again (to changed circumstances)
- n. the act of adjusting something to match a standard
Sorry, no etymologies found.