from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act of simplifying or something that has been simplified
- n. a valid simple argument
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of simplifying.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of simplifying or making simple; reduction from a complex to a simple state: as, the simplification of English spelling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an explanation that omits superfluous details and reduces complexity
- n. elimination of superfluous details
- n. the act of reducing complexity
Sorry, no etymologies found.