from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of ease.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a change for the better.
- n. the act of reducing something unpleasant, such as pain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An easement; an allowance; a special privilege.
- n. The eaves of a house, collectively. Brockett.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)
- n. a change for the better
Sorry, no etymologies found.