from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of sneeze.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of violently forcing air out through the nasal passages while the cavity of the mouth is shut off from the pharynx by the approximation of the soft palate and the base of the tongue.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of emitting a sneeze.
- n. . A medicine to promote sneezing; an errhine; a sternutatory.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a symptom consisting of the involuntary expulsion of air from the nose
Sorry, no etymologies found.