from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An act that victimizes or exploits someone
- n. Adversity as a result of being a victim
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of victimizing, or the state of being victimized. Also spelled victimisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. adversity resulting from being made a victim
- n. an act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly)
Sorry, no etymologies found.