from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of fool.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The speech or actions of one who fools or banters another; jesting; banter; levity; frivolity; nonsense.
- n. Ridiculous or absurd behavior; foolery; idle, aimless, or meddlesome action.
- n. Playful actions; play; sport.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by a feeling of irresponsibility
Sorry, no etymologies found.