from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of cool.
- n. a decrease in temperature
- n. refrigeration
- adj. that cools
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Adapted to cool and refresh; allaying heat.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Adapted to cool and refresh: as, a cooling drink.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mechanism for keeping something cool
- n. the process of becoming cooler; a falling temperature
Sorry, no etymologies found.