from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of duping or the condition of having been duped.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act or practice of duping; the condition of being deceived.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or practice of duping.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art of deceiving or imposing upon the credulity of others; the ways or methods of a duper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage
Sorry, no etymologies found.