from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being smart.
- n. The result or product of being smart.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being smart.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being smart, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore
- n. intelligence as manifested in being quick and witty
- n. elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- n. liveliness and eagerness
From smart + -ness (Wiktionary)