from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being tidy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being tidy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being tidy; neatness: as, the tidiness of dress, of a room, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the habit of being tidy
- n. the trait of being neat and orderly
Sorry, no etymologies found.