from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To eat to excess, especially when habitual.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To eat too much.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To gnaw all over, or on all sides.
- v. To eat to excess; -- sometimes with a reflexive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To surfeit with eating: generally reflexive: as, to overeat one's self.
- To eat over again.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself
over- + eat (Wiktionary)