from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being smug.
- n. The result or product of being smug.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being smug.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being smug; neatness; spruceness;. self-satisfaction; conceited smartness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an excessive feeling of self-satisfaction
From smug + -ness (Wiktionary)