from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A feeling of contentment or self-satisfaction, especially when coupled with an unawareness of danger, trouble, or controversy.
- n. An instance of contented self-satisfaction.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A feeling of contented self-satisfaction, especially when unaware of upcoming trouble.
- n. An instance of self-satisfaction
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the feeling you have when you are satisfied with yourself
Sorry, no etymologies found.