from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the quality of being oily
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being oily.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being oily; unctuousness; greasiness; oleaginousness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. smug self-serving earnestness
- n. consisting of or covered with oil
Sorry, no etymologies found.