from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being neat.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being neat.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being neat, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being neat and smart and trim
- n. the trait of being neat and orderly
Sorry, no etymologies found.