from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being natural.
- n. Of a picture or recording, likeness to the original.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being natural; conformity to nature.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being natural: as, naturalness of conduct.
- n. Conformity to nature, truth, or reality; absence of artificiality, exaggeration, or affectation: as, the naturalness of a person's conduct.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of innocent naivete
- n. the likeness of a representation to the thing represented
- n. the quality of being natural or based on natural principles
Sorry, no etymologies found.