from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Normality.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being normal; the fact of being normal; normality.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality, state, or fact of being normal; the normal situation or condition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In geometry, the state or fact of being normal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. being within certain limits that define the range of normal functioning
- n. expectedness as a consequence of being usual or regular or common
normal + -cy (Wiktionary)