American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being a virgin.
- n. The state of being pure, unsullied, or untouched.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being a virgin; virginhood; chastity; the state of having had no carnal knowledge of man; the unmarried life; celibacy.
- n. The state of being a virgin.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The quality or state of being a virgin; undefiled purity or chastity; maidenhood.
- n. obsolete The unmarried life; celibacy.
- n. the condition or quality of being a virgin
“The median age for when Americans lose their virginity is 17.”
“May 4th, 2010 at 1: 05 pm deanlo: virginity is also a small, pointless eccentricity. in the pursuit of becoming an interesting person, you should also avoid procreation. seriously, how can you claim to be a foodie but at the same time avoid degustatory pleasures on a mere whim?”
“The scene where Kim loses her virginity is unique.”
“When I learned this, it became apparent to me that idealized virginity is just a tool to keep women in their place.”
“Like most little girls, I was raised to believe that virginity is a sacred gift a woman should reserve for just the right man.”
“Authorities deny the charges, but defend one controversial practice - the administration of what are called "virginity tests" to female prisoners.”
“The sentiment of admiring a girl for defending her virginity, is here combined with a hatred against corrupt officials in the case.”
“Next entry: French appeals court restores marriage between two Muslims in virginity case”
“So, just how much do you think your virginity is worth?”
“This metaphor of combat as a loss of virginity is common to many bomber crew memoirs.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘virginity’.
The negative impact of media on young generations (violence, sexual content, hate speech, etc.)
sexualization, child sex traffic..., pornified, porning, corporate paedoph..., sexualised repres..., sexual appeal, sexually objectified, premature sexuali..., sexual connotations, European Parents'..., healthy development and 160 more...
Stuff you lose.
Looking for tweets for virginity.