from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being green.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being green; viridity; verdancy.
- n. Freshness; vigor; newness.
- n. Immaturity; unripeness; ; inexperience.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being green in color; verdantness; also, verdure.
- n. The state of being green, in any of the derived senses.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of not being ripe
- n. the lush appearance of flourishing vegetation
- n. green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
From green + -ness (Wiktionary)