from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being crude
- n. A crude act or characteristic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A crude, undigested, or unprepared state; rawness; unripeness; immatureness; unfitness for a destined use or purpose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Rawness; unripeness; an unprepared or undigested state: as, the crudeness of flesh or plants.
- n. The character or state of being ignorantly, inexactly, or unskilfully made or done; immaturity; imperfection: as, the crudeness of a theory.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a wild or unrefined state
- n. an unpolished unrefined quality
- n. an impolite manner that is vulgar and lacking tact or refinement
Sorry, no etymologies found.