from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being common.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State or quality of being common or usual.
- n. Triteness; meanness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or fact of being common; frequent occurrence; frequency.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of lacking taste and refinement
- n. ordinariness as a consequence of being frequent and commonplace
- n. the state of being that is commonly observed
- n. sharing of common attributes
Sorry, no etymologies found.